Monday, July 28, 2008

Its Only Been 10 days...

AND ALREADY IM WASTING AWAY.





So, I kicked it with this young lady two weeks ago... we were drinking and then she started all this "i like you" talk.
Me, being the gullible guy that I am took her words and believed them.

So she say's we should hang out again...

Now I texted her a few times, cuz u know, nowadays phone calls seem too forward for some...

So, I gotta text back one time and you know what is said; "I can't hang out today, but next time, definitely!"

Sure enough, time went by and here I am... no new messages from her... no calls... just lonely as shit....

I need some advice, or drugs or just a solution.

I didnt think I made any mistakes but I guess I totally fucked up on trying to get that girl... damn, it sucks super bad.

She's been stuck in my brain since the time I kicked it with her... WHAT DO I DO????

IT KINDA HURTS A BIT.

1 comment:

.:m-e-g-g-o:. said...

you call that girl who slipped you her number this past friday, that's what you do ;)