Friday, July 04, 2008

Understanding

...I have realized it.
I was drinking with my newfound friends from work last night [celebrating America's independence/ the official rape day of the natives/ the birth of the Nigger] and I realized it. My role as a young colored brotha. IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING, I MUST KNOW UNDERSTANDING. We have gone through so much as a people, we should be able to understand peoples situations and assist them in whichever way possible. We have been to the lowest, therefore we are blessed with the ability to understand. We have been there and back as a people so we know what the worst and best is.
I think that is what has happened, many people have forgotten our past and have gotten stuck, like a deer in headlights, in those "flashing lights".
Well, I am going to keep doing my thing, please my brethren everywhere, stay epic and drop love bombs on everyone!

Oh, i almost forgot, CONGRATS AMERICA. INDEPENDENT SINCE 1776!

LDN - Lily Allen

No comments: