Friday, October 21, 2005


This week was a pretty rad week I must say, I learned a lot and accomplished more than average. Things are finally starting to turn around in my life it seems. Today I had this photo shoot and I the photographer was a pretty cool guy. I talked with him for a bit and he was just telling me how he got started in the industry and all this good stuff. It was pretty rad, I was tellin him that I am interesting in photography, modeling and also being a stylist and he said there was a lot of opportunity for me. Later on today about a few hours after the shoot he called me and told me about a photo shoot going on tomorrow and he said I should come down and help with the styling and everything!!! That is some good stuff if you aske me, the Lord is really hookin a brotha up, it is great. I think now that I am really starting to understand the "GRINDIN" concept things are starting to work out. No more f*#kIn up for me, im washin my face and gettin my mind rite!lol. and that REAl son. Oh yea maybe I should show u guys some pics from the shoot.

No comments: