Sunday, October 09, 2005

This weekend has been pretty super duper so far. Last nite I was at my homey Pieters Bday bash, it was spectacular. It took place in the presidential suite of the Radisson Hotel and we were partaking in Patron shots and many other assorted beverages. There was also a lavish spread of fine asian cuisine. I was pretty satisfied with how the night went down! Oh man I forgot to even mention the beautiful women that were there, boy ill tell ya, I never seen that many beautiful asian women in my life. It was splendiforis. I even got up for my job orientation this morning...damn im good. lol. I think I may not be fuckin up as bad as I thought I was in life now that I think about it. Im working, waking up for things, reading not only magazines but books (big thumbs up for that), and also writing and expounding on ideas. I think im gonna turn out alright when I think about it. Its gonna be a good journey.

No comments: