Sunday, October 30, 2005

Life.... I tell ya, it is something. I dont know what I need to be doing with it, I think I am having growing pains or maybe I am slowly going crazy. My partying has took a huge drop from about a month and some change ago... Sheeit, my whole life is droppin... or changing, I should say. I am a recovering slacker trying to find out the right way to live life. I really feel like I am in slacker rehab being at home. Its crazy, I dont really know that many people here and right now I have so much time and so little to get into, I feel like I am in solitary confinement at times. The conditions here are so crazy that I actually was dissapointed when I called into work and they told me to take the next day off, aint that some shit!!!!! The old Yancdawg didnt even like working and now I am getting bummed when I cant work. I need something in my life, maybe I need to go back to HU, maybe a girl, or something. My brother said I need a girlfriend and I was thinking yea, thats what Im gonna do is get a girlfriend, but then I realized that I dont know any fine single women in MN, it is the pits. The lady situation im not stressin over that much though because I think I met the love of my life at Howard. Unfortunately my life wasnt together so I never really talked to her, but I figure if she is really the love of my life I will have another chance with her. Golly if she only knew... she is so marvelous. But I digress, I will have to dedicate a post to her later. Right now I gotta try and figure out what I am gonna do to get out of my situation. Its a tough one but the Lord will make a way. Well, if any readers have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

No comments: