Saturday, November 19, 2005

Damn, I am wildin out, its been like 4ever and a day and I am just now updating my profile. Oh well, its cool, I just found out that I can use my phone to make posts, so I wont let this lack of interneta accesibility hold me back.
This week was a pretty radical one, if I may say so myself. A lot of positive things happened and one terribly bad thing happened. Lets go with the bad news 1st. Well me being in MN and the winter season upon us the weather has been getting very cold lately. I being the technoligically saavy guy that I never leave home without my Ipod. Well I always listen to it in my car and this week, me being the lazy negro that I am, left it in there for a few days. Well, last nite,I went outside to get it not realizing how much of an effect the cold can have but in the back of my mind knowing the damage that I caused my sweet musical bundle of joy. Well to my dismay I pushed the play button and realized that my sweet sweet ipod went into a coma from the cold and awoke with no memory of anything. I was very very saddened, I myself am still in mild shock... Over 40 gigs of music completely gone.. I thought stuff like that couldnt happen over nite, damn was I wrong.

Well unfortunately due to an unforseen party opportunity I will not be able to finish my rambling tonite, but will presume l8er on. Goodnite 4 now.

No comments: