Tuesday, November 29, 2005

OMG!

This is crazy... everything in my life seems to be falling apart. First it began falling apart slowly now it is pickin up speed. Yesterday, my car, and now I think my Ipod has crashed!??!!? Its rediculous, I dont understand how all this stuff can happen all in less than 24 hours. I have been sittin here for about an hour trying to reload some music on my Ipod and it is stuck on the loading screen. Damn. Now, bcuz of the car, I have to take the bus around the city and back to the suburbs, [what kinda mess is this??] OH YEA, and now it doesnt seem like I am gonna have the pleasure of using my Ipod while commuting [just my luck!]. This is getting re-damn-diculous. I dont really know what to say or do, should I be mad? or maybe feel hate??? I dont have a clue. I guess you can say I am feeling...flusterred*?
Also earlier today while I was at my internship my job tried to call me and tell me I was on the schedule for today, so I was even more stressed. I was thinking about the car, commuting and now How the heck am I gonna get to work on time!? it was crazy. Later on in the day they finally realized that they were wrong cuz they were looking at the wrong schedule, stuffs rediculous i tell ya. I just dont know what is going on. I am guessing at times like this I should just pray and have faith....



*excuse the spelling

No comments: