Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today.... Like everyday since I've been here has been uneventful, well, maybe not. Today I am applying to more jobs so I can really try to get some more money. Last night I was being lectured by my dad (one of the benefits of living at home, LOL) about me not having any direction with my life, that is a good true statement. I don't really know exactly what I want to do with my life. I like to use the excuse that I am waiting on the Lord to reveal my destiny to me, which is very true. Unfortunately things don't happen that easily, which is some stankness if I may say so myself. I'm gonna have to take that up with the Lord when I get to heaven. So anyways, after being lectured, I made a partial life plan. I think that's what its called. I wrote down the things I want done by Christmas/ new years, and then what I want accomplished by the summer. I was gonna try to figure out what I wanted to get done in life by next year but that's too far away to think about but yet too soon add in my overall long term life objective. I also wrote down what I want to have accomplished overall in life, what I want to see done when I look back on my life. Unfortunately the hard part is figuring out how to get where I need to be. I guess that's where living comes into play, I just gotta live it out. I hate that part, cuz rite now it is soo boring, I definitely need to find something crazy to get into or somewhere crazy to go.

No comments: