Saturday, January 07, 2006

A few days ago I had a cigarette...I think I want another one. I hope I dont get addicted, lol... as I digress. But this new year has been going pretty well. I have a new job and I like working again. I kinda just stopped going to red robin, i have been meaning to put in a two week notice but ive been kinda missin transportation as well as being busy at my other ventures, so I havent really had time. Im almost 21 also, its kinda scary. Im gonna be crossing over to total responsibility over my life. I dont know if im ready to do that, its kinda crazy to think about. Im gettin kinda hyped rite now, this time next week I will be patying in the Urrea. It is gonna be super radical, I have stepped up my social techniques to the max so I am definately ready to do it lavish. Chea

No comments: