Monday, January 23, 2006

This weekend, I must say after coming back from HU, was a spectacular weekend. I accomplished some wildin' out goals and met quite a bit of beautiful ladies, it was pretty remarkable. After this morning I don't know what this life will bring but I know there is one thing that I will always enjoy, and that is playing dance dance revolution. Life is pretty uncool but DDR and seeing movies based in the sunny California keep giving me hope and inspiration. My Ipod may be broken, I may suck @ managing my bank accounts, I may have even partied my way out of college with a who-knows-what percent chance of going back, heck, I may not even have a lady to call my own but as long as I can watch movies like The 40 year old virgin and play some DDR I guess I can be glad.

No comments: