Saturday, January 21, 2006

Im @ work again and its all good, just flippin these clothes like burgers and such! Well I got this J Davey cd and it is the shiznizz bizznizz 4 sheezy. I popped that in and then I went on facebook and started surfin. I realized how much of my heart is in DC. DAMN I really miss that place, its so.... not as cool over here. Maybe its cuz I dont hang out with enough black people or people of my age period. Well while lookin @ pics I also came to the awakening that I really miss the beautiful women. Gosh, there is this one girl who I have been infatuated with since the 1st time I saw her. I wish I could talk to her like I want to but its just so hard. She is magnificently beatiful and has her stuff 2gether me on the othere hand... I dont know. Now I am not even in DC so there is almost no opportunity that I will ever get to befriend her. Damn I want her in my life. I always try to chat or think up ways to talk to her but whenever I see her my heart stops and I just dont know what to do with myself. Damn damn damn, I think it was love @ first sight but since I have not gotten to know her I guess I will never know. Damn myself...
On another note, I can say that last nite was pretty interesting and weird. I went in a hot tub outside in the middle of january. Its a grand experience!

No comments: